When having the bachelorette party in LA, you have countless options to make it a hit and just as many ways to screw it up. Since a bachelorette party is a once-in-a-lifetime event, if something goes wrong, you won’t get a second chance to make it right.
Yes, I know that puts a lot of weight on your shoulders if you are in charge of planning the best party ever for your besties. But it does not have to be like that. The whole process can go smoothly when you have an experienced party planner to rely on.
My best advice to bridesmaids is to work with a reliable agency. Why is this the best solution for your event? Because an experienced local party planner agency knows what’s hot and what’s not in LA. Knows where to find the best accommodation, transportation, activities, and party spots for your bash.
So, how to keep your LA bach party planning process simple?
1. Invite all the core bridesmaids and your favorite ladies to have fun.
2. Book a fun bachelorette party house on your vacation rental apps. There are lots of houses designed with bachelorettes in mind.
3. Set the mood with custom decorations; fun, colorful balloons are all the rage and a must-have for an instagrammable wall. A custom balloon installation will make all your pictures stand out.
4. Order food and drinks for the big party – charcuterie boards and a craft cocktail designed by the bride-to-be are always a hit.
5. Last but not least, work with a reputable entertainment agency, like Bad Girl Productions, to secure your entertainment packages such as Nice Cabana Boys or Sexy Bartenders. This is a must when you want all your besties thoroughly entertained. Hot male entertainers at your bash are the key to the Ultimate Bachelorette Party in LA.
There’s something for every bachelorette party group when it comes to LA bach parties. Whether your besties are laid-back beach girls or luxury lovers, wine aficionado foodies, or die-hard party girls, you’ll find packages for your bachelorette party that range from high-end to casual.
About the author:
Bad Girl Liz is the founder and the owner of Bad Girl Productions. She worked in Hollywood and San Diego in various entertainment industry fields. Using her skills and her entertainment industry background, Liz creates fully customizable bachelorette party packages, providing her clients with the Ultimate Bachelorette Party Experience.
so nice! great job